Have a cut on the penis after intercourse. Loss of sensation and delayed sexual arousal. What is wrong?

hello, im a 20 year old male that suffers from having sex a second time, waiting more than hours ahead of time when i should be able to in the next half hour. this is very frustrating because the first time i cannot last a whole lot which is even more frustrating. i also sometimes dont have any sensation in the penis trying again for the second time. please help so i can see how to fix this and be able to more often. iv'e never had a problem with my sex life until i got a cut on my penis after having sex. the cut is located on the top part of the skin that i believe is called the frenulum
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013