Have UTI, heavy menstural bleeding, low Hb level. Tired, body pain. On levoflaxacin, blood transfusion done. Suggestions?

my mother, 48y, with CKD-5, was having heavy menstrual bleeding and got UTI and her Hb level came down to 4.9, and creatinine/urea to 7.0/162. So, first she had blood-transfusion with 2 units of blood and levofloxacin treatment for UTI. But, now she is feeling very tired, unable to walk, with pain all-over body. 2 months ago her Hb was 6.5 and creatinine/urea= 4.0/72. Please tell what to do. Doctor treating her at Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi are not giving her haemodialysis. Please help...
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013