Have UTI and prostatomegaly grade 2. Pain, tenderness, short urine flow. Natural long-term remedy?

I have just been diagnosed as a healthy 46 year old man (taking no drugs, does not drink and exercises) with UTI and prostatomegaly Grade 2. It is causing pain and tenderness and a short urine flow. It seemed to flare up within 48hrs with a fever. I have been given a double prescription of antibiotics being: Resprim Forte ( Trimethoprim and Sulfamethoxazole ). I have a good diet and would prefer a natural long term remedy if there is any?. Other questions: Is the dose and type of antibiotic correct? Would anti inflammatories help reduce the size of the infected prostate? With these antibiotics, am I likely to see good results shortly? Thank you for your help. Terry
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012