Have Polyarthralgia. Why do I have burning and numbness in fingers, wrists, shin and forearms?

Hi I m 25 and my doctor has told me I I have burning,numbness and tinging in my back,fingers,wrists,ankels,hips,shins,forearms. My joints always crack loud and if I don t crak them they hurt. Over a year ago I had a chest x-ray and hand and wrist x-ray and they come bacnk fine I ve also had blood test for arthritus,a form of cancer and diabeties and they all come bacnk clear over a year ago. My doctor has refused to do any more tests and just told my I have Ployarthralgia but thats just joint pain but I have overal bone pain .
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012