Have Parkinson's, severe neuropathy, worked extensively with Malathion. Are these consistent with over exposure ?

I handled and worked extensively with Malathion while I was in Vietnam. I loaded it from barrels through a pump onto the spray plane and then used oxy-acetyline torches to cut up the barrels. I now have Parkinson s and severe neuropathy . Are these consistent with Malathion overexposure? Also I have never been overweight, had high blood pressure, eaten rich-food diets , etc, yet have been told I am prediabetic (high glucose levels) and also my PSA readings have been running just below 4. ARe these also something that may be attributable to Malathion over-exposure?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013