Have PCOS, trying to conceive. On metformin and clostil 50mg. Should i increase my medicine dosage?

Hi I am 30 yrs old, trying to conceive. I have pcos , and am taking metformin and clostil 50mg daily (day 2 to 6): i ve completed two rounds of clostil with no success. Should I increase my dosage to 100 mg. My doctor insisted that my prognosis looked good. But two months on treatment has elapsed. I was able to conceive on my own before (have a five yr old son). I m tired- the meds make you so sick. What other options do I have?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012