Have PCOS, hypothyroidism and tachycardia. On synthroid. What should I expect?

I am a 27 years old, female. I have PCOS, hypothyroidism , and tachycardia . I am on synthroid 25 mg 1x day, metformin 500 mg 2x day, bystolic 5 mg 1x day, spirnolactone 100 mg 1x day. I have been experiencing what I think are palpatations every day on numerous occassions. I have felt very dizzy and lightheaded to where I feel like I may pass out. It is so bad that I can t drive. I sometimes feel like I am having an out bof body experience where I am just not really with it. My doctor was informed and just basically shrugged it off. I am just very scared not knowing what it could be. What do you think it could be or what I should do to figure this out. I can t function like this!!
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012