Have PCOS and mild water in pod, hypertrophied, hypervascular central stroma, bulky ovaries. Looking for treatment

i am 18+,my weight is 52 kg and height is 5 5 usg report says that ovaries are bulky with peripherally situated small follicles of similar size and hypertrophied and hypervascular central stroma...polysistic ovary and mild water in tell me about its future and whaT TREATMENT should i take? plz help me
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012
Hello mam, PCOS is a hormonal disorder which affects menstruation and conception at all levels and thus responsible for menstrual irregularities especially delayed periods and infertility or adverse perinatal outcome. But in your case ever since it is an incidental finding it may or may not affect you at all. So as far as treatment is concerned that will be target oriented for problems if any faced by you eventually. Till then take care and wish you best of health.