Have PCOS. Feeling tired, breast pain, leg cramps. Taking Meprate. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi..I`m 27 and diagnosed of PCOS .I have been on few cycles of meprate to regulate my cycle and usually get my periods on 7th day after the last tablet. I`m trying to conceive and this cycle,my dr has put me on Siphene 50mg from day 2-6 and then meprate day 15-24. Now Its day 34 of my cycle (day 10 since i stopped meprate)no periods yet and -ve hpt today.For the past week I feel sick on and off with tiredness, breast pain,leg cramps/pain,period like pains.Considering I hav been on a regular 30 day cycle with meprate for a few months now,What r the chances that I might be pregnant,this cycle? or is this my mind playing tricks?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012