Have PCOD with regular periods. Facial hair growth, taking laser treatment, missed periods. Solution to reduce PCOD?

I am 19yrs old. I have PCOD from the age of 16. I was about 78kg weight and 159cm height during my 17. now my weight is 63kg and my periods were regular. But i have facial hair growth though im undergoing laser treatment. After 2yrs, this is the first time, I skipped my periods. Will I have to be like this during my whole life time with facial hair growth and laser treatments??? Please suggest me some solution to reduce the complications of PCOD.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer