Have PCOD. Taking dupheston, folinex, bigomet. Negative urine pregnancy test. What are the ways to get pregnant?

hello dr, i hv pcod . & had starte taking dupheston from 27 of may & stopped on 6 of june. I m continuously taking folinex, & bigomet sr 500 mg daily. we have intercourse only for 3 days during my fertility period (as suggested by our dr.) according to my dr. I should have period on 10 of june. but now it is 18 .2 urine test conducted at home are negative & bhcg test report is .6 .It means that i m not pregnant. we wnt child & triying fr it. I hv never used any contraceptive . kindly tell me that what may be the reasons for this delayed period after taking dupheston. please...
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012