Have PCOD. Had severe acne. Prescribed Isoritin. Is it safe?

Hi, I am 5 3, 54 kgs and 23 years female. I have PCOD . Had severe acne last year and was prescribed isotroin 20 mg for 3 months and ginette 35 for 9 months . Completed the course. But I am still getting few acne. Its not much but 2-3 acne a month. Went to a doctor few days back and was advised to go on Isotroin 20 mg for 5 months. And peels for the scars... Kindly advise if Isotroin is safe. Is there a possibility of hair loss with this tablet. No plans of getting pregnant for 3 years atleast.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012