Have Osteoporosis. Constant back pain. X-ray, MRI, CT scan done. How to get relief of backache?

Hello Sir, I am Abdul Gafur. Since long time I facing problem with Back Pain . I have Osteoporsis. I am taking medicine to improve the Osteoporosis . It is improving now. But my back pain is not reducing. Once I sit on a Chair or if there is any media or support in my backside, then there is little pain. But once I walk or there is no support in backside, then the pain increase. I have consulted with Orthopedic . They have done X-ray , MRI , CT-Scan but no abnormality found. Please advice me what should I do to reduce my back pain. Everyday I used to walk 00:30 minutes. No improve.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012