Have OCD, Cognitive disorder. Unable to cure with medication and treatment. Remedy?

From the past few years I am suffering from OCD and Cognitive disorder , there is some problem in my thought process I have consulted psychiartyist but the medicines and the treatment could not help me out much. The main problem with me is Thought blocking: stopping mid-thought and being unable to continue with the thought Perseveration: the patient gets stuck on one idea or one thing and cannot move on from there)
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013