Have Nausea and chills while getting up from bed. Had headache. Advice?

Hello, yesterday I got a terrible headache once I came home from school (I m 17 and Female). I felt this pressure in my forehead , and after a few hours, I started getting chills and a stomach ache, with some nausea . I stayed in bed all day. Then this morning, the terrible headache was gone, but when I tried to get out of bed, I got some nausea and chills. I tried getting out of bed again and the same thing happened. What s wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013