Have Mirena coil. Irregular bleeding. Abdominal pain, pain in bottom. What is the problem?

Hi i have had the merina coil for 4 years and my doctor checked it 2 months ago. She said it was still in place. The past month i have had bleeding irregular bleeding. Starting off bright red then turning brown. I have had upper abdominal ache the past two days and have starte bleeding again. I also have a pain in my bottom which also goes down my leg now. It just feels as if somethings caught. Do you know what is the problem? Please A x
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013