Have Inguinal lymph nodes. On antibiotics. Could it be Valley Fever or Lymphoma?

I have 2 swollen inguinal lymph nodes and recently found another under my left armpit. Dr. said it might be staff infecion and took antibiotics without fail. They are still there. I know that it can be anything from A-Z but I also no that everyone worries about lymphoma , as do I. The 2 inguinal nodes, I have had now about 5 months. The one other the armpit just came up this month. I saw an article on Valley Fever and as it turns out I did ride with my son to his home in California from Texas last July. Is it possible to maybe have inhaled somthing but not have severe symptoms.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013