Have Hereditary Spastic Paraparesis and kidney stones. Need to find a doctor who can treat this

My husband was diagnosed at Mayo Clinic, about twenty years ago, with Hereditary Spastic Paraparesis. He has been troubled with kidney stones for longer than that. I understand that there is a correlation between the two. I am looking for a doctor who can treat his condition. I live in Northern Indiana, and there are no doctors in this area who even knows anything about his disease. I am willing to travel. I just need some treatment options.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013