Have Hashimotos disease, trying to concieve. Have very light periods. Related to Hashimotos and infertility?

Hello, I have Hashimoto s disease and have been trying to conceive over a year now. My TSH is under control now, and I have regular periods (according to my charts, I m ovulating every month). From what I have read, I understand that hypothyroidism could cause anovulation , which could cause infertility , but seems I m fine with this. Though I have very light periods (one day of flow and then spotting), and I m wondering if this is something to do with my hashimoto s and fertility issues. Thank you in advance. Az
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012