Have HPV infection. Red, raised bump on inner thigh during pregnancy. Help

I was diagnosed with hpv, the strand that causes warts 8 years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter, and since then have had no outbreaks nor abnormal Pap smears I was told that I would forever have this virus and at any given point could have another outbreak but it was highly unlikely after so long because the body's immune systems suppresses the virus after a certain amount of time. I am pregnant now, 4 months and by this time in my first pregnancy I had clusters of warts and abnormal paps. I thought this time I was home free since my paps have been normal and no warts but I just noticed a red, raised bump on my inner thigh about 4 inches away from my vagina when I had them when I was pregnant I never got them there and they looked different but I'm scared I don't want this to come back. It looks almost fluid filled and thinking it was a pimple since it's in an area where I shave I tried to mess with it but nothing came out it just got a lil bigger. Please help I'm scared of what this might be
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013