Have HPV cancer strands type 16 and 18. Suffering from pains in the bones. What is this?

I have hpv the cancer strands type 16 18 and some other type its been 8 yrs fighing off cervicle cancer syntoms and 3 yrs with bv. Its exstreamly agressive. I have throughout the years developed inflamation problems that cause a burning sinsation in my bones. I was perscribed antibotics 3 weeks ago for strep witch gave me bv now both meds are done and im suffering this buringing god awful pain in my bones. I felt a chunky feel u my vagina so I cheaked it out and turns out there is this fleshy lump I could grab it. Id say its 2 inches thick. I never had it before its located in my vagina walls closer to my anus. No itching, buring, or blood. Just there. what is this? is it possible it could be cervicle cancer?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013