Have Fibromyalgia and experiencing Diarrhoea, Nausea and Flu. Treated for UTI and Bronchitis. Cause for this symptoms?

Menopausal 49 yr old woman - Smoker For 3 weeks now, i have been feeling like I have the flu , nausea, diarrhea , sweating, mid level back pain, pain in upper left and right abdomen , Dull ache left upper ab, that wraps around to middle of my back, sharp pain right upper ab. I do have fibromyalgia , however I have never experienced a pain in the upper left ab before. I had a UTI three weeks ago that was treated with Macrobid . I do have a cold now with bronchitis ,but each day I feel worse. Today I thought I needed to get out, so i shoveled the driveway, light snow,. After, I starting sweating bad, nausea, almost vomiting, and I got a wicked jaw pain, hurt to open my jaw. I immediately had to lay down... Is it just the flu and my Fibro?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013