Have Calculous cholecystitis cortical cyst in right kidney. Can it be cured without surgery?

I was operated for gall bladder stone which was not removed in 2002. Since last 2 months due to pain on the mid back particularly right side I went for ultrasound on 21/02/2013 which says: Calculous cholecystitis cortical cyst.- right kidney . But both kidneys are normal in size and position. GB:mildly contracted with mildly thickened walls and echogenic shadow in lumen (12.2 mm). All other features like sugar , BP,Chest are normal. Can it be done without surgery? My present age is 71.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013