Have CT scan report. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

The report of CT scan of my son s temporal bone is as below: 1. Near opacification of the left middle ear and mastoid air cells are non specific and may represent either fluid, mucus, granulation tissue or a combination of these. Minimal fluid also seen in the right middle ear and mastoid a with non specific soft tissue opacities in the right Prussac spac likely represents granulation tissue. No bony or ossicular erosion is noted. Overall findings are in keeping with bilateral onto mastoiditis. 2. Mild mucosal thickening in both maxillary sinuses and posterior ethmoid sinuses are non specific.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013