Hashimotos Disease, pregnant, feels tingling throat. Is it normal or thyroid level rising?

I have Hashimotos Disease. My last blood test said that my levels were normal. That was about 2 months ago. I am currently 7mths pregnant. The past couple of days I have felt tighting in my throat . Is this a sign that my levels may be off again? I told my OB/GYN about it today and he did nothing, he said I was fine because the test 2 mths ago said normal. Is this a sign of my thyroid levels being off or is this something normal that happens with pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012