Has yellow looking mass in ear blocking view to his ear drum. There is no drainage. What it could be?

Hi, My 4.5 year old son has some yellow looking mass in his right ear blocking view to his ear drum. I can see little puss like thing stick to his out ear as well, there is no drainage though. Left ear looks good and I can see his ear drum however this also has little ear wax which looks normal. (Some History: We went to beach and it was too windy, we came back after 2 hours and that day late evening, he started complaining about ear pain. We gave him Ibrufen which helped reducing his pain). However i am worried about his right ear. What it could be.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013