Has stomach pain, vomiting and burping. Has diabetes. What should we do?

Hello, My question is about my husband. He is 40 and has type two diabetes . every so often he gets really sick. his stomach hurts him very badly. he says it hurts him to eat and feels like something inside is torn. I do not belive that it is ulsers, because there is no blood in stool or vomit. thursday night he said all the sudden he keep burping. and started vomiting . There is a terible smell to his burps,farts,and vomit. He is extremely unconfertible. what should we do?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013