Has ovarian cyst, swollen abdomen, been bleeding. Taking apple cidar vinegar. What is going on?

Hello, I just came across your website My aunt found out that she has a 4.6cm ovarian cyst in her left ovary since January 19th, it was a lot big before but she s been taking medicines now so it has shrunk to 4cm. She has been taking a drink made of molasses and apple cidar vinegar, heard that it s effective. But she s seeing no changes so far, her abdomen has swelled up and she s been bleeding for 2 months now. How much time does it require for an ovarian cyst to dissolve completely? Also, could you tell me the treatments for it? Any effective home rememdies you know? Thanks a lot, she s really worried right now. I hope you write back soon, thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013