Has missed abortion history. Conceived again. Prescribed folic acid, duphaston. No heartbeat seen during ultrasound. Missed abortion again?

Hello Docter,
Hi I had a missed abortion history in feb 2012.Now again i conceive in Aug 2013.I did all my blood test done.
Blood Sugar (Fasting)
T4
TSH
HB A1C
CBC
HBsAG
HIV
URINE ROUTINE
CULTURE
All the reports are normal that time then she prescribe me folic acid and duphaston medicine.Doctor did my first ultrasounds that time its shown 4 weeks 3 days then she advise to do the ultrasound again in 6 weeks.Now Yesterday 7th Oct i did my second ultrasound but they did it internal (TVS ultrasound) coz from external they dnt get details properly.
They found:
Fetal pole and yolk sac are well visualized.
Decidual reaction is regular and normal.
CRL- 0.77CM in 6weeks 3 days
Cervix Lenth is normal limit (39.2mm)
But Cardiac activity(heartbeat) is not seen during scan.

My doctor told me may be its also the chance of miss-abortion again.I am too upset after heard her.She said stop the duphaston medicine for 5 days.And again do the ultrasound if the heartbeat will not show in 7weeks then we go fr D&C.
What i do now???? i read many blogs on Google but many woman who get the heartbeat in 8 or 9 or 12 weeks also..

Now after read my today ultrasound report she prescribe me some more test.
Bleeding time
Clotting time
PT-INR
CBC
and told if their is any problem in these reports we go for the D&C as soon as possible.
Please help me i am from noida if anyone also having same experience and after that get good result plz let me know.I dnt want to lost the baby again.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013