Has high fever, gums bleeding, pus discharge from mouth. What is wrong with the baby?

My 18 month daughter has been having high fever for a week now. Just 2 days ago i ve noticed her upper canines were erupting together with her upper molars and lower molars all at once. It was not serious until her gums were bleeding and pus were discharging and her mouth has just been smelling so terrible.To make things worse her whole gum is swollen that even her teeth that were first there have all disappeared down the gum ;(..please help
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013