Has diabetes, on insulin. Suggested angiography. What is the relationship?

Hello Sir, Recently My mother as admited here in Poona city for Diabetis. Her Sugar Level is 400 to 500 Around. Docters has started Insulin for her and Now suggested Angiography Does this treat is helpful and co-related with Diabetis? what is use of Angiography in diabetis? Can Any one suggest me What can I do on immediate basis so that I can take correct action on right time? Please Treat This matter on urgent basis. Can I take Second Opinion on this matter ? But My Mother is admitted in hospital at this moment ? What shall I do ? Pl reply. thanks & Regards, Ravindra Kulkarni, poona, Mah.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013