Has abdominal pain and feels cold. Had Hysterectomy. What to do?

my mom is having intense lower abdomen pains, she says its like someone is inside her occasionally slashing across her belly with razor blades. She cannot keep food down and is dry heaving, and is extremely cold and does not have a fever . My mom is 50 and has had a hysterectomy a long time ago. what do I do, should I call an ambulance or what?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Hello ,
Welcome to Healthcare Magic .Thanks for the query.
Post hysterectomy pain is commonly evident and the intensity of it varies from woman to woman but if its unbaerable there are other signs and symptoms of infection post surgery.If the is anything like urinary incontinence,hot flushes ,bowel irregularity .vaginal discharge or any unusual thing happening you should get it medically evaulated.
Hope good health for your mother .
feel free for any further help you need.
Many Thanks,
Dr Shilpi