Has Hepatitis C, heart murmurs, boils. On cocaine, marijuana, meth. Will I be okay?

Hi, I have a daughter of 24 years old and she has been using cocaine (self disclosed), marijuana and denies any use of crystal meth. She is reporting to me that she has not used in a couple of months. she has been experiencing alot of medical issues (Hep C, heart murmers and huge boils, one right after another). The boils are a concern as they are coming quite frequently and often need medical attention, which can be hard as she has a reputation of being a drug addict and the medical profession (Dr.s)often wont treat her as she is difficult to deal with. She has recently recovered from having a stomach alcer as well. The boils, are they a result of cocaine use and how long will she be getting them? Are these boils signs from withdrawals or is she still using?

Thank you,
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013