Has Crohn's, developed a perirectal abscess. Taking flagyl. What is going on?

My daughter has Crohn s; she developed a perirectal abscess . It s difficult to determine the specific region; she currently living in Brazil. Regardless, she had an I&D twice in the last two months. She was receiving flagyl for a while. The wound in currently still draining. She will be assessed to determine whether this abscess in a fistula . To date, this is unknown. The larger concern is that her ALP and GGT are elevated; I do understand this can be related to bile duct complications. I m wondering if the antibiotic she was taking could have caused these readings to be elevated. A few years ago, she had elevated ALP and a liver biopsy came back negative; possibly a false negative?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013