Hard, tender mass below belly button, pains on pressing against navel area. History of laparoscopic cholesectomy, Related?

Hi, I have a fairly large, hard tender mass below my belly button. Can t see it on the outside, but can feel it to touch. When I stand up and put my finger in my belly button it is at the bottom part of my belly button. When I lay down, it feels as though it is 1-2 centremetres below the belly button. It is painful to touch or if I press something against my navel area. Have tenderness around the navel area. Could it be anything to do with previous laproscopic cholesectomy I had done four years ago? When I stand up it appears to be at the site of the umbilical incision.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012