Hard skin near testicles, wound burn, brown discharge, bruise, friction causes pain. Treatment?

My right testicle seems to have an area where the skin is kind of hard. Parallel to the right testicle, on my leg, there has been a round burn which is showing meat. This burn seems so have cleaner skin around it. After time to time, my underwear seems to have a brown pungent smelling fluid which I think is wither coming from my testicle or the bruise . More likely, the testicle. And yes, there is pain cause by the bruise and noticeable pain caused by the scrotum when I walk. Another thing is that this all happened suddenly, when i was walking home. I noticed that my right groin area started hurting and it felt as if a rope were being rubbed back and forth in that area. I also want to know is if it is being caused by some type of fungus? Bacteria? Virus? If weather conditions are important, then it is rainy here. This has never happened to me before. Thank you so much!
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012