Hard oversized bowel movement, discomfort. How to get relief from it?

I have a bowelmovement ( stool ) that is so large it s IMPOSSIBLE to pass. It s been three weeks since I ve had a successful movement and it is getting incredibly uncomfortable and unbelievably terrifying. I ve tried using a gloved finger to reach into my rectum and break up the oversized stool but it is so compact that there aren t any nooks and crannies to grab onto. I have tried a mineral oil enema with no success. I want to know if there are any creative tools I can use to break up the stool without hurting myself. The hardest part is how my muscles contract on their own to try to push out the stool whenever I try to use my finger to break it up. and since it is far too large to come out on its own, whenever the involuntary contracting occurs i am forced to sit on the edge of the toilet seat (or just a chair if i am not in the restroom) and allow the pushing to happen into the hard surface so i am not injuring my rectum from the oversized force. I am female, 33, 5 9 , and I am on methadone treatment but I take a fiber supplement daily.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013