Hard of hearing, squeaky noise. Listened to loud music. Will I be okay?

Hi, I am 31 and I have a problem hearing in my left ear its not completely def but it has reduced its sensitivity compared to the my right ear. I had noticed it several years back, when I had been to a music concert where I had screamed during that time. since then I have the problem, I was never exposed to the speaker at that time but I had a habit of listening to the laud music. Usually after I take a bath I notice that my left ear opens up for some time and I hear normal but after some time it goes back to same state that is I hear low in it.I Do hear a squeaky noise if I press my finger in that ear and it opens up for a while and again goes to same state...Can it be cured with meds without going for any high level treatment such as surgery or such kind
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013