Hard lump under belly button, drained pus, taken antibiotics. Oozing pus again

o live in southa america bolivia.....2 months ago i had something hard for under my bellybutton after only 5 days i went to the er and the gave meantibiotics ,,,that night it grew and it popped with lots of pus coming out a arva dea,,came out they cleaned the area and they left a hole the size of a us quarter and as deep as 3 inches deep i was admitted into infectious area were i was treated with antibiotics thru vien and oral and they ceaned tthe area 2 times a day ,,,,after 1 week i was let go ,,but to continue the antibiotics at home,,,the hole is closed but a pon zize hole is there and now theres pus coming ouut agaon but only because i started taking antibiotics again
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012