Hard lump on the penis. Cancer chances? How to get rid of it?

I have a hard lump on the left side of the shaft of my penis about halfway from the base on the left side towards the urethra . It showed out of nowhere and is under the skin. No color to it, no pain and its been there for about a week and a half. I ve heard everything from lymphocele to cancer . It is very hard and if I don t fool with it it slightly decreases in size. What is it and how do I get rid of it? It s extremely bothersome to me and my wife. Please help
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013