Hard lump on belly, breathlessness. History of cancer and gall bladder removal

hi my name is sylvia i had my gaullbladderremoved 7 mths ago i have a large hard lump in my belly and feel 7mths pregnant i ma60 and very short of breath and energy i had cancer 3 yrs ago and had a mri scan done in april this year thank god no cancer but the lump showed up and a clot where the gaullbladder was removed no seems to be bothered only me is this normal /? SORRY I CANT PAY FOR YOUR ANSWER AND I AN ON BENIFITS SORRY I WAISTED YOUR TIME THANK YOU ANYWAY I JUST TOUGHT I COULD GET AN ANSWER THANY YOU SYLVIA
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012