Hard lump below clavicle, not moving. Have bruise. Want immediate feedback

I noticed a small hard pea sized lump in my upper right pectoralis three or four inches below my clavicle . It is around slightly under the skin and not visible. It does not move and feels flush or embedded in the muscle tissue . I also have a bruise the size of a silver dollar slightly overlapping the lump which I cannot recall getting for physical activity. I have insurance and will go get it looked at but thought I might get some feedback immediately. Thank you, Michael Gibson
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012