Hard knot behind the right ear, hard lump on the right side of the head, hurts when touched. Should I see the GP or ENT ?

I believe I have mastoiditis? I woke up yesterday with a hard knot behind my right ear and I have a hard lump on the right side of my head about 2 inches above my ear. When touched it hurts and puts pressure on the hard knot behind my ear. I have an appointment with a General Practice but should I go direct to an ENT? I am a bit worried, I had a similar hard lump in my crown a few months ago that went away in a week with no opinion or treatment but this pain is different.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012