Hard hit on eyebrow. Swelling appeared and applied ice on it. Should I visit ER?

Hi, my 5 year old daughter ran into her little brother and his head hit her right under her eyebrow. She immediately got a large swollen bump, I applied ice and gave her some arnica, and she can see just fine, no bleeding etc. The swelling went down considerably after a couple hours (it happened last night at bedtime), but is still present, it is also blue and bruised (not too bad though). Is this something she should see a dr for, or will it resolve itself?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013