Hard bumps on the body post weight reduction, one bump moves on pressing. What could be the cause?

hi i have about 5 small hard bumps on my body i cant move any of them they showed up 4or 5 years ago almost directly after me loosing around 60lbs quickly . one is on the left side of my head 2 are on my leg and 2 on my right arm .also i have one more bump on my right leg that is a little bigger but it moves around when i press it im going to see a doctor tomorrow any help would be greatly apperciated thanks
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012