Hands and feet feeling hot. No allergies. Abdominal x-ray normal. Could it be due to diabetes?

Skin on my face hands and feet feel hot. sometimes all three at the same time but it will vary, maybe hands then feet and then the facial area. what ais this a sign of. my heal seems good. I can do physical labor all day without over tiring. I am 71 years old. Have been checked for some allergies,had ahead and sinus xray and an ultra sound on my abdomen, all in the last 4 months. Any ideas? Is there something else I should be checked for. I read somewhere where hot feet and hads could be involved with diabetes.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012