Handled tobacco after being in chlorinated pool, got wet. Danger in smoking it?

If I have some tobbacco and handled it after being in a chlorinated pool and only got it a slightly wet via contact with my slightly wet hands would there be any danger in smoking the tobbacco? It is also worth noting that there was a small used motor oil spill in the pool a few weeks ago. It s since been cleaned out and it s 99.99 percent gone.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Hi Thanks for using HCM.

There is no problem due to chlorine water on handling cigarette after being in a chlorinated pool and only got it a slightly wet via contact with your slightly wet hands.
But as such Cigarette smoking is injurious to health. It may affect both mental and physical health.