Hand shivering when i take something in my hand

sir i have hand shivering while i take the plate and tea cup i am 55 years old,and wht is the remedtea cup i am 55 years y for this ?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
It is parkinson disease
take t.Ekangveer ras
T. Yograj Guggul
Tab. Sutshekhar Ras
and Massage on neck spine and extremities wih warm Mahamash tail
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
Hello sir;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The tremors are probably due to Parkinsons disease .It is a degenerative disease so to it is better to get treated at a early stage.Please consult a Neuro-Physician for treatment.If it is available & you have trust in it you can take Homoeopathic medicine called GELSEMIUM -200 (made in Germany by Dr.Reckweig lab) three drops in half cup luke warm water twice a day for 1 month it will help you & is safe ;there is no risk of drug reaction.
Thanks

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.