Hand shaking, family background of diabetes, dizziness. Why is it happening?

I have recently realized that my hand is hsaking all time. Thouse its not noticable but i can feel it. But it is very much apparent when i lift my hand or wrost or even hold somthing tight. I have a family background of diabetics but i checked my diabetic 3 moth before which shows nothing. Well before few days i had a argument with some one, and during the argument i stated to tremble very very badly and for a time being i wasnt able to speak. I was trying to speak loudly but wasnt able to say , somthing was blocking my words and felt little bit dizzy. I have noticed my shakeyess after that. Now i want to know why its happening.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012