Hand and finger pain. Why does under arm also burn? HIV symptom?

Hello i have a serious question i am experiencing strange symptoms that make me believe that i need to get tested im having slight pains at in my hands around my fingers i have a lump on the left side of my neck he size of a pea and i woke up with a slight burning under arm sensation on the left side my cough has changed over the last 3 months and sometimes i have mild chest pains could this be a symptom of hiv i engaged in risky activity around 3 months ago should i be worried?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012